Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home’s exterior. It is your main protection from the elements, and is crucial to your home’s structural health. Your roof system is most fragile after a storm and after it exceeds 20 years of age. Keep your roof in tip-top shape with TrueSon Exteriors! Our skilled roof technicians provide everything from preventative maintenance to roof damage repair in Columbia, Mo. In need of roof repair or replacement? Reach out to TrueSon Exteriors for a free quote today!
General Roof Health, Signs of Roof Damage, and When to Get Roof Repairs in Columbia, Mo
So how do you know if your roof needs some attention? The roof system is your home’s first line of defense against inclement weather, therefore it takes a beating from the elements and will need repair at some point. There are a few classic signs it’s time to get it checked out, including cracked or rusted gutters, crumbling chimney mortar, sunken spots, and cracked or missing shingles. Sometimes you can find signs indoors. If you have water spots in your ceiling or walls, get your roof looked at immediately. However, not all of these problems are readily obvious, which is why preventative roof maintenance is so important. Serious roof issues can be invisible from your ground view, but the professionals at TrueSon can safely diagnose what’s going on from the roof level.
TrueSon Exteriors offers roofing services to help keep your roof and home in top condition:
- Preventative roof maintenance
- Roof repair and construction
- Top customer service, 6 days a week
- 5-year labor warranty
Curious about the other services TrueSon Exteriors provides? Visit our services page.
FAQ’s About Roof Repair and Replacement with TrueSon Exteriors Roof Contractors Columbia, Mo
At TrueSon, we understand roof repair and replacement can be expensive, and we want to provide the services that make sense for you, without charging you an astronomical amount. So, how do you know if your roof needs professional attention? Here are answers to some common roofing questions:
How often should I have it inspected?
- It is best to get your roof inspected regularly. We recommend annual checks. With preventative maintenance, you can make better decisions about your roof system’s health and prevent bigger issues in the future. The stronger your roof, the more it will be able to withstand when Missouri’s unpredictable storms hit.
How long can I wait to have my roof inspected or repaired?
- There is not a catch-all answer for all roof repair, as all roof systems are different. We suggest gauging your need for repair based on the age of your roof system and weather damage. For example, if a big storm just tore through the area, look for missing shingles, leaks, etc. Roof systems older than 20 years also likely need maintenance or repair.
What are signs of serious roof damage?
- Serious roof damage includes broken or missing shingles, interior leaks and water spots, broken flashing or gutters, and sagging. If you notice any of these things, call TrueSon immediately to get it checked out. Prolonged roof damage can cause serious structural damage to your home.
What does my insurance cover?
- Typical homeowner’s insurance covers roof repair and replacement for storms. Age, however, will fall under the homeowner’s responsibilities. Not all insurance is created equal though, so check with your provider to see what you’re eligible for.
Who should I hire for roof maintenance and repair?
- For the best in roofing, no one is more trusted than TrueSon’s roof contractors in Columbia, Mo. We offer comprehensive roof care, from preventative maintenance to repair and installation. Have a question about roofing or our other services? Give us a call today or visit our services page.
Call TrueSon Exteriors for Roof Inspection in Columbia, Mo!
If you notice roof damage or leaks, don’t wait to get your roof system repaired! Save yourself a headache in the future by getting preventative maintenance from TrueSon Exteriors roof contractors in Columbia, Mo. Not sure what kind of roof repair you need? Call today to get a free consultation!